Matcha Chocolate chip cookies from Green Tea House
Dark chocolate chip cookie Ingredients
● 100 grams unsalted butter softened
● 75 grams dark brown sugar or coconut sugar
● 1 egg
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 1/2 tsp salt
● 1 tbsp milk of choice
● 1 1/2 cup self raising flour – 170 grams
● 50 grams dark chocolate chips
● 1 and 1/2 tbsp Green tea house premium organic matcha powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and like a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Beat the butter and brown sugar until soft and creamy for about one to two minutes using a hand mixer or using a wooden spoon by hand.
3. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat for one minute.
4. Now add the flour, baking soda, salt and matcha powder and mix well until all nicely combined. Do not over beat.
5. Now add the chocolate chips and using a spatula mix the chocolate chips into the mixture.
6. Take a tablespoon of the mixture in your hand and make a ball, press down on the baking tray. Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 to 18 mins. Keep an eye each oven heating may vary.
Thanks to Soulful and Healthy for creating these delicious matcha chocolate chip cookies recipe and keep an eye out for more in the coming months. Any recipes you would like to see comment below to give your suggestions.